maandag 22 december 2008

Storyboard

This is my latest and probably final moving storyboard. I'm working on layouts now, so maybe some camera angles will be changed. I don't think it will affect the timing.

Storyboard



Now the old story didn't really tell anything. Maybe just an observation of a child and it's imagination. So I took the interesting bits and twisted and shifted and added some new drawings to make up a story from beginning to end.
I think the new story flows much better and actully tells something.

2 opmerkingen:

CrazyHarmke zei

Hi Jan!

Before starting animating, it's wise to record the sound and add that to your moving storyboard. With that you can set the timing and see if it works. If it works, than start animating and use the anmated storyboard like a guide.

Thanx for your email, I'll email back today :)

Love,
Harmke

Jan van der Zee zei

Harmke,

Thanx for your tip! Right now i'm going the other way round. When I have completed the backgrounds, I'm putting them in a new animatic and make sure the timing is right.