woensdag 8 oktober 2008

Character doodles

I've been thinking of doing an animation for graduation. I think it can bring lots of elements of picture making together. You've got backgrounds, characters, story, composition, color, timing, action etc. Lot's of cool stuff to get into.
This way I hope to find strengths and weaknesses and focus on those points. Hopefully I will find my way to go after graduation and into the world of the working class. Here's practising cute design and poses and such:



Which evolved into:



Some extra poses:



I will come back to the design because there is not a lot of design going on: generic clothes, proportions. It would be interesting to change the figure according to personality, age and environment and so on to try and get a decent design.

Geen opmerkingen: