dinsdag 7 oktober 2008

Walk cycle test

Hey,

Been caught up in school demands. To be able to graduate I must complete the task of research and statistics..
My favorites....
Well, I haven't sat still because of it and tried my hand on some animation. Two years ago I bought "The animators survival kit" which is a great book written by Richard Williams. Yeah the one who directed the animation on "Who framed Roger Rabbit".
I drew a somewhat generic ghostlike character a while ago and decided to let him walk on my screen. Now i'm not the cleanest when it comes to drawing, so forgive me for the sloppiness, but it walks! I've never done a fully drawn walkcycle before. I'm sure it's lacking in a lot of ways: the planning of the walk (one step = 7 frames, 12 fps), it could be cleaner etc., but it's a humble test.

Geen opmerkingen: