dinsdag 10 februari 2009

And some more!

Hey,

Been pretty busy with the backgrounds. Here's another bunch of them.
I have a couple of backgrounds left to make, but I'm kinda stuck on them. From the storyboardframes where the toy-boat and pluche are taking off to the skies. I'd like them to be dreamy so maybe I'll try some pastellish stuff. Don't know yet.
The majority of backgrounds are finished so it's time to put them behind eachother and time the animation, trying to act out the scenes. No there won't be any videomaterial available of that. :-)







In the meantime I'm improving my drafting skills so I'm doing figure drawings. Haven't taken the time yet to scan them in, but I will. I'm really determined to get the skills down, cause there's so much room for improvement. Soon a figure drawing course will start in my hometown, which I will be attending. Looking forward to that!

Geen opmerkingen: